The event “Social CHAlleNGEs.eu – Unlock the Change” will take place in Berlin on May 18th from 09.00 to 11.00 am.
Powered by Meta Group, EBN and Impact Hub – under the management of the Executive Agency for SMEs (EASME) and the support of the European Commission, SocialChallenges.eu aims at designing, creating and enabling an online ecosystem encouraging the interaction between social innovators and SMEs. It will help to co-develop and take up the sustainable and marketable innovations with clear social impact.
The Social Challenges Innovation Platform is:
- 1 go-to platform, a smart environment at your service
- 20 strategic nodes supporting challenge owners and solution providers across Europe
- 27 challenges supported and sponsored by a EU grant mechanism scheme
- 81 selected solution providers (max 3 per challenge)
- 2.430.000€ total grant (30.000€ per selected solution provider)
Are you looking for a solution to a social need or a societal challenge?
Are you an entrepreneur with a sound solution with clear economic and social impact? The Social Challenges Innovation Platform is the right place to go!
Programme and registration form available here.
Would you like to participate? Register here.
You can also watch the Online Streaming (rec) & Live Q&A Session (start at 12.00, on May 18th) on SocialChallenges.eu Facebook page